Senior Business Consultant D365 CRM
Astone is a growing consulting company that delivers real value to our customers, by helping them become more digitalized, automated and streamlined. Our D365 CRM Team plays a key role in delivering this to our customers, by offering their expertise and knowledge within Microsoft D365 Customer engagement (CE) solutions.
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Consultant to join our D365 CRM team. You will engage with our customers, understanding their business needs, and helping them grow their business. You will be working in a professional, fun and fast-paced environment, where you will be offered a central role and take great part in the growth of our consulting company.
- Engage with customers my mapping their business flows
- Create requirement specifications
- Do the initial analysis and scoping of the assignment
- Conduct interviews with the customer
- Map AS-IS and TO-BE workflows
- Scope new features together with the delivery team
- Write requirements in the form of user stories (JIRA & Confluence)
- Create training material and conduct end-user training of new implementations or features
- Collaborate and challenge the end-user in the requirements
- Create overall scope and timeline for projects
- Secure the delivery of projects in line with the agreed scope and time
- Testing of the developed features
- Upselling, always keep an eye out for new business
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong willingness to learn and an interest in Customer engagement
- An energetic and outgoing person, that loves to interact with people
- Consultancy skills with great trust, business understanding and technical flair
- Strong within Stakeholder management
- Experience with business analysis and IT development projects
- Data driven mindset
- Experience with CRM systems or even specifically Dynamics365 CE/Sales is a plus
- Degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology or Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- To work with passionate people in a growing, dynamic ‘Start Up Consulting company’
- A challenging role with strong personal as well as professional development
- A great team and knowledge sharing culture
- A competitive salary package
- A Vibrant culture in a cool office community in central Copenhagen
The Recruitment Company, Gerstenberg Consulting, is handling this recruitment on behalf of Astone. Please submit your CV through the ‘Apply’ button.
For questions, please contact Headhunter Benedikte Gerstenberg, Gerstenberg Consulting, Mobile + 45 31 56 03 66.
Your application will be handled in strict confidentiality.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.